Reservations and Policies
- Deposit Required (30% of trip cost) and must be received within 10 days of booking the trip.
- Deposits may be made by (select an option):
~ Paypal: use Buy Now button below or
login to your Paypal account and send deposit amount to:
- Balance due in cash before leaving the dock.
- Tipping the Mate is expected– normal tip for the Mate is 15-25%.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless trip is cancelled by the Captain. Your safety and enjoyment are our number one objective. In case of cancellation, every effort will be made to reschedule your trip. If it cannot be rescheduled to your liking, the deposit will be refunded.
- Split Charters: Occasionally we have smaller groups or single anglers that would like to charter and split the expense with other small groups. If you would like to check on one of these charters and available dates, please call.
- Tackle, bait, and ice are included in the trip cost.
- Alcoholic Beverages: beer only. NO glass bottles, hard liquor, or wine. If a party member becomes intoxicated as determined by the Captain, the boat will return to the dock without any refund.
- No firearms of any kind on board.
- No illegal drugs on board– offenses will be reported to the Coast Guard.